Core areas of business
Brabender Messtechnik’s core areas of business are the production of measuring devices for residual moisture in plastics, measuring viscosity of fluid media, paste and temperature depending measurement of plastic elasticity.As one of the world’s leading suppliers, our equipment is found in most plastic and fluid/pasty media processing industries.
Besides our international headquarters in Duisburg, Germany, we have representatives all over the world. From all our locations we offer our customers measurement devices for their specific requirements and, being a competent and reliable partner, help them with our services.
Facts and Figures
- Legal form: Brabender Messtechnik® GmbH & Co.KG
- Foundation: The Brabender® Elektromaschinen GmbH was founded by Carl Wilhelm Brabender in 1923.
- In 1961 the Brabender Messtechnik® was founded.
- Employees: Approximately 400 employees within the Brabender® group are engaged for our customers.
- Export percentage: The export percentage amounts to approx. 60%. The main destinations are beside Europe mainly the China and Japan.
- Market Presence: We are world-wide represented with 45 agencies in more than 50 countries.